Web design services priced to meet the needs of your business. Sam Ninety offers packages to offer discounted rates grouping items together. Discounts are also available for public service and public safety entities. Sam Ninety works strictly on a contract basis. Below is a price list for services.
- Web site design/development: $35/hr
- Search engine optimization: $35/hr
- Web site maintenance and repairs: $35/hr
- Web hosting service: $30 billed quarterly
- Domain name registration: $20 every two years
- Small Business Starter: A Web site design consisting of 1-6 pages, one year of Web hosting, the ability to make changes to your site using our Site Editor service, unlimited e-mail accounts and your own domain name! All this and much more for $500 per year. Cost does not include any repairs that might need to be made after making changes using our Site Editor service. This package does not include the programming of server-side scripted pages.
- Basic Informational Site: A simple Web site design consisting of 1-6 pages that lets everyone on the internet know who you are and what you do. Great for businesses just getting started on the Internet. Only $70!
- Web Hosting basic: $30 billed quarterly or $100 billed annually (Save $20!)
Features include 1 gigabyte (1024 megabytes) of storage, 4 gigabytes of bandwidth, 1 FTP account, 25 e-mail accounts and 10 e-mail lists.
- Web Hosting plus: $45 billed quarterly or $150 billed annually (Save $30!)
Features include 2 gigabytes (2048 megabytes) of storage, 8 gigabytes of bandwidth, 10 FTP accounts, 100 e-mail accounts, 100 e-mail lists, 1 MySQL database and 3 subdomains.
- Web Hosting supreme: $60 billed quarterly or $200 billed annually (Best savings - $40!)
Features include 4 gigabytes (4096 megabytes) of storage, 15 gigabytes of bandwidth, unlimited FTP and e-mail accounts, unlimited e-mail lists, unlimited MySQL databases and unlimited subdomains.
All hosting packages include Frontpage extensions, CGI access, and all sites are hosted on the cPanel Web Hosting platform.